For some reason Heat are considering actually signing and playing Eddy Curry. I understand the Heat are undersized and Curry has size (a whole lot of size) but is this a joke. The only way Curry would help the Heat is by producing fewer leftovers after team dinners. As a Knick, I would like to advise the Heat that this would be a fantastic move for them. He was really an invaluable paperweight on our bench.
- RT @brinkofsanity3: Episode 192 of The Brink of Sanity Show is up thebrinkofsanity.libsyn.com/episode-192-no… 10 hours ago
- Man, if only I had an insider subscription I could find out why Dirk at 8m/year is a good deal... 4 days ago
- RT @NOTSportsCenter: Top 10 funniest Lance Stephenson blowing memes: notsportscenter.com/top-10-funnies… 4. Lance joins Friends: http://t.co/Bo3HAFGPKH 5 days ago
- @Sniggah @ELGINDOTCOM @KristinFerrara @Knick_J @robinlundberg @CoopInPhilly actually I'd take dirk with or without counting money 6 days ago
- @ELGINDOTCOM @KristinFerrara @Knick_J @Sniggah @robinlundberg @CoopInPhilly dirk at 8m is way better than Melo at 22m 6 days ago
- 84,887 hits
- amare amare stoudemire baron davis basketball bench bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york new york knicks pablo prigioni phil jackson player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson