For some reason Heat are considering actually signing and playing Eddy Curry. I understand the Heat are undersized and Curry has size (a whole lot of size) but is this a joke. The only way Curry would help the Heat is by producing fewer leftovers after team dinners. As a Knick, I would like to advise the Heat that this would be a fantastic move for them. He was really an invaluable paperweight on our bench.
- RT @EthanJSkolnick: The Raptors just introduced the Nets to a song with the chorus "remember what you wished for." Nicely done. 14 hours ago
- @FreeThinker607 yes, he'll be doing all the interviews 14 hours ago
- We'll be doing exit interviews with Mike Woodson tomorrow 14 hours ago
- Our 2014 Playoff Predictions wp.me/p1Qyo2-LF 15 hours ago
- @SD9_5 We still have to do exit interviews 1 day ago
- 79,683 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bucks bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks pablo prigioni player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson