Well at least the Heat play well against the teams they ARE NOT going to face in the playoffs. It has to be tough to be Lebron and realize that you actually had a better chance to win a title with last year’s Cavs. And, their new addition Bibby played 11 minutes and scored zero points. I guess he will be the difference maker for this club. It is going to be real tough for the Heatles to do anything in the playoffs with a bench that makes the Knicks bench look like the dream team.
- @nickhall74 more like impatient. There are some good series and waiting 3 days between games sucks. 18 hours ago
- The NBA: Where the first round takes 3 weeks happens. 18 hours ago
- @Mavericks619 i really doubt the average nba fan watches every second of every game anyway, so it just seems like a waste of time 18 hours ago
- @JonathanJWagner def one of the most unbreakable records 18 hours ago
- the playoff schedule sucks. i miss when every team played every other day. 18 hours ago
- 79,754 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bucks bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks pablo prigioni player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson