Be sure to check out out post on podcast where we did our all time (post 1990) Knicks team draft and vote on who has the better team (in the poll on the top of the main page). And, not to influence your voting but Jay’s team would make this current team look like a defensive juggernaut.
The Knicks really came together today and rebounded from an awful, atrocious, abominable, awful, dreadful, painful, terrible, unspeakable (you get the picture) loss on Friday against the Cavs. This team has really looked pretty good except when playing the NBA’s bad news bears squads.
- Roger Mason Jr. had played in 11 games for a total of just under 8 minutes up to this point in the season. Mason tonight went for 25 minutes, played a +25, hit a big 3 from the corner and even blocked 2 shots. Maybe he heard our podcast and this is his answer for why he should not have been released.
- The Knicks actually played some defense tonight. They held the Hawks to 79 points tonight which about what most teams are averaging against the Knicks in the first 3 quarters.
- Anthony Carter proved me wrong tonight as well. I had said he would not start in the d-league and he actually looked pretty good and even hit some clutch treys.
- Amazingly, Billups did not play and Carmelo had a vintage Allen Iverson shooting night and the Knicks still won.
- Amare had another good game and Landry looked awesome as always (my mancrush on him only grows each game).