NO, NO SHELDEN IS NOT. But, Shelden Williams is 6’9 and 250lbs. The dude is wide. He takes up space and PATHETICALLY he is our best option at center for the remainder of the season and the playoffs. He is bigger and stronger than Jarred Jeffries and Shawne Williams. He is healthier than Ronny Turiaf (who is more fragile than a 3 year old girl). He can get rebounds and play defense. And, if you get him the ball down low he could throw it down like he did last night. So, Mr. Stubborn D’Antoni, as painful as this is to say, I IMPLORE YOU TO START GIVING SHELDEN WILLIAMS SERIOUS MINUTES.
- RT @EthanJSkolnick: The Raptors just introduced the Nets to a song with the chorus "remember what you wished for." Nicely done. 2 hours ago
- @FreeThinker607 yes, he'll be doing all the interviews 2 hours ago
- We'll be doing exit interviews with Mike Woodson tomorrow 3 hours ago
- Our 2014 Playoff Predictions wp.me/p1Qyo2-LF 4 hours ago
- @SD9_5 We still have to do exit interviews 17 hours ago
- 79,647 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bucks bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks pablo prigioni player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson