NO, NO SHELDEN IS NOT. But, Shelden Williams is 6’9 and 250lbs. The dude is wide. He takes up space and PATHETICALLY he is our best option at center for the remainder of the season and the playoffs. He is bigger and stronger than Jarred Jeffries and Shawne Williams. He is healthier than Ronny Turiaf (who is more fragile than a 3 year old girl). He can get rebounds and play defense. And, if you get him the ball down low he could throw it down like he did last night. So, Mr. Stubborn D’Antoni, as painful as this is to say, I IMPLORE YOU TO START GIVING SHELDEN WILLIAMS SERIOUS MINUTES.
- This week in Knicks Power Rankings thenewyorkknickspodcast.com/2014/03/11/201… 5 hours ago
- @Virulent_Venom he's a smart dude, he might actually do a good job. Until dolan overrides him at a crucial moment 17 hours ago
- @Virulent_Venom As long as Dolan gives up control I'd be up for Phil Jackson, hell, I'd give the job to a drunk chimp if it meant no Dolan 17 hours ago
- @Virulent_Venom I'd argue that it's still better than what we currently have 17 hours ago
- 8th seed here we come...screw you Denver and your hope of getting a lottery pick from us 17 hours ago
- 76,267 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas james harden jared jeffries jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knickerblogger knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks orlando magic pablo prigioni playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler