- @ShabazzAkbar ha, sometimes the twitter questions get lost, sorry, will definitely read everyone of your questions 1 hour ago
- People need to stop comparing #JoshGordon to #RayRice, smoking weed on multiple occasions is much worse than knocking a woman out only once 1 hour ago
- recording a knicks show this weekend, let us know your questions/topics 1 hour ago
- @DaBigTyme good call. He wouldn't have gotten any playing time so it was pointless keeping brown around. Opens up a spot for a big man. 1 day ago
- RT @JADubin5: New at @HPbasketball A Kid Asks Dwyane Wade At His Basketball Camp Why He Flops All The Time bit.ly/1tABwLd by @crabd… 1 day ago
- 85,080 hits
- amare amare stoudemire baron davis basketball bench bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york new york knicks pablo prigioni phil jackson player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Yes, that is right, the team has decided to PRACTICE. “A good practice could go a long way to helping the Knicks fine-tune some of their issues at both ends of the court.” I am not sure if what they need … Continue reading
There is growing talk that the option for Billups will not be picked up. Which is kind of interesting since only a few weeks ago Billups was being discussed as a long-term solution at PG. Either way it seems fairly … Continue reading
The Knicks cannot even beat the Bobcats. Are they are going to win another game this season? Do they have a legitimate shot at an epic collapse? I think the only reason the Knicks are going to make the playoffs … Continue reading
We’ve been pretty negative lately so we decided to only say positive things the whole episode. We say positive things about the Orlando Magic and Milwaukee Bucks games. We say positive things about the Knicks making the playoffs and positive … Continue reading
Man this team is tough to watch. It is like the same old awful show night after night. I don’t even know what to say. And, the 4th quarter was a disaster. So I am going to focus only on … Continue reading
It is halftime in the Minnesota-Dallas game, Anthony Randolph has played 19 minutes and has 23 points and 6 rebounds. Thank you Mike D’Antoni. You are truly a coaching genius.
If the Knicks don’t pick up Billups and his 14MM contract then DeAndre Jordan would be a great guy to go after. He could clog the middle and really help us on the boards. Who else would you guys like … Continue reading
The NY Post reports that the Knicks are confident their problems can be fixed. It would have made for a more interesting story if the Knicks said “yeah, there is no way we can fix this, we were thinking of … Continue reading
Overheard in the Knicks Huddle: "is it the 4th quarter already, man I am tired, are you guys tired?"
Are the Knicks just not getting a lot of sleep? It is as if this team fell asleep once again in the 4th quarter. Throughout the first 3 quarters the Knicks seemed to have their act together. They were not … Continue reading
Check out the box score from last night’s Wizards game. What happened to the roster. You have to feel a little bad for John Wall.