- Go with a reduced rotation of say 6 or 7 guys. The Knicks play best when they have a more balanced attack. When they rely too heavily on Amare, Carmelo and Chauncey to carry them they do not win.
- Not move the ball around and have players continually stand around and watch Carmelo and Amare on offense.
- Rely too heavily on the 3 pointer.
- Continually allow opponents second and third chances on offense.
- Allow their opponents too many easy lay-ups
- RT @HashOffKnicks: Congrats @saquino34 top o the table #knicks: hashoff.com/game/gm-5nr689… We shout out top hashtag tweeters. Also: @NYKnicksPo… 2 hours ago
- Episode 260: That's Better audioboo.fm/boos/2356827-e… via @audioboo 4 hours ago
- Episode 260 of The New York #Knicks Podcast is up thenewyorkknickspodcast.libsyn.com/episode-260-th… 4 hours ago
- recording a show tonight, get your questions/topics in. 1 day ago
- @ShabazzAkbar haha, yes we'll def read them 3 days ago
- 85,229 hits
- amare amare stoudemire baron davis basketball bench bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york new york knicks pablo prigioni phil jackson player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson