- Asked if it would be worse for New Orleans if Chris Paul leaves through free agency, David Stern laughs maniacally and says, “if he is allowed ever to leave…HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
- David Stern also nixes Albert Pujols signing with the Angels as he is protecting competitive balance in all sports.
- Stern orders Shaq to lose 50 pounds and rejoin the Magic.
- Stern announces that New Orleans and Orlando are more than welcome to still trade their two superstars as long as they only trade with each other.
- Stern also announces that Blake Griffin will no longer be allowed to dunk as it is not fair that no one can stop him.
- Friends react awkwardly as Eddy Curry wonders out loud to them whether Stern will also nix his signing with the Miami Heat for the sake of competitive balance.
- Cleveland fans all wonder out loud in unison, “where the f%$ck where you last year Mr. Stern when our franchise was decimated???”.
- Stern prepares to order Dallas to break up their championship squad from last year but finds out that Dallas is voluntarily letting their team fall apart on their own.
- Stern announces that despite his interest in small market franchises and competitive balance he will never let the San Antonio “we are a goddamn ratings black hole” Spurs to compete for the championship again.
- Stern announces on second thought he will let the Lakers trade for Chris Paul but only if they give up less in the trade.
- @Virulent_Venom he's a smart dude, he might actually do a good job. Until dolan overrides him at a crucial moment 3 hours ago
- @Virulent_Venom As long as Dolan gives up control I'd be up for Phil Jackson, hell, I'd give the job to a drunk chimp if it meant no Dolan 3 hours ago
- @Virulent_Venom I'd argue that it's still better than what we currently have 3 hours ago
- 8th seed here we come...screw you Denver and your hope of getting a lottery pick from us 3 hours ago
- Hey Phil Jackson, please ignore all games previous to the last four when deciding whether you want to join the Knicks 3 hours ago
- 76,177 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas james harden jared jeffries jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knickerblogger knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks orlando magic pablo prigioni playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler