- Asked if it would be worse for New Orleans if Chris Paul leaves through free agency, David Stern laughs maniacally and says, “if he is allowed ever to leave…HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
- David Stern also nixes Albert Pujols signing with the Angels as he is protecting competitive balance in all sports.
- Stern orders Shaq to lose 50 pounds and rejoin the Magic.
- Stern announces that New Orleans and Orlando are more than welcome to still trade their two superstars as long as they only trade with each other.
- Stern also announces that Blake Griffin will no longer be allowed to dunk as it is not fair that no one can stop him.
- Friends react awkwardly as Eddy Curry wonders out loud to them whether Stern will also nix his signing with the Miami Heat for the sake of competitive balance.
- Cleveland fans all wonder out loud in unison, “where the f%$ck where you last year Mr. Stern when our franchise was decimated???”.
- Stern prepares to order Dallas to break up their championship squad from last year but finds out that Dallas is voluntarily letting their team fall apart on their own.
- Stern announces that despite his interest in small market franchises and competitive balance he will never let the San Antonio “we are a goddamn ratings black hole” Spurs to compete for the championship again.
- Stern announces on second thought he will let the Lakers trade for Chris Paul but only if they give up less in the trade.
- @nefariousNIK I agree with eliminating conferences, not clear in what the point of the tournament is 8 hours ago
- @robinlundberg people are making a bigger deal out of this than steroids 12 hours ago
- @Virulent_Venom true, i liked most of the 90's actually 20 hours ago
- @Virulent_Venom just 95%? 20 hours ago
- Dwight Howard is 2 1/2 games away from demanding a trade. 20 hours ago
- 80,035 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bucks bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks pablo prigioni player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson