- Do you remember how everyone was worried that when Baron came back he would insist on taking over the starting role from Jeremy Lin. Well Lin is out for the year and Baron still insists on playing back up point guard even if we don’t have a goddam starting point guard.
- How do the Knicks choose which quarter not to play each night? Did they pick the 2nd quarter out of a hat before the game?
- Why can’t this team be good at both offense and defense. Last year they rocked on offense but couldn’t play a lick of defense. Now since Woodson took over they have the best defense in the league and a pathetic offense. Do the Knicks need to bring D’Antoni back as Woodson’s offensive coordinator?
- I can’t believe I am saying this but I wish JR Smith shot the ball more last night.
- How does this team have four shooting guards that cannot shoot. That is like having four centers who are all under six foot.
- Does Fields only have a maximum of three good plays on a given night?
- Hey Woodson, if the Bulls are destroying us on the glass all night, why not put Harrelson, Chandler and Jeffries out there together and see if we can get a goddam rebound.
- Speaking of Chandler, I love his defense and he has been awesome this year, but you would think a guy with his insane size would have developed a single post move with having been in the NBA this long. It would be really nice if Chandler could actually post someone up and do a hook shot or something. The Knicks are freakin desperate for more offense and all.
- Are the rumors about Bill Walker being alive true and, if so, could he look any worse than the guys who are actually playing.
- Carmelo, you are playing great but can you try to say, NOT slow down the offense on every possession. You are like a mack truck slamming into any offense we might have each night…who am I kidding, this team has no other offense besides Carmelo and some lucky shots from JR and Novak.
- Toney Douglas, you suck.
- Do u think Stern would have fired the refs if they called a travel on Lebron on that last play? #blatantlebrontravelgamewinner 1 hour ago
- RT @basquiatball: Battier read a 1500 page scouting report to learn that Hibbert is sensitive to getting hit in the nuts 4 hours ago
- Wouldn't this stop tanking: bottom 6 9% chance next 6 6% last 4 2.5% chance of winning? 1 day ago
- @erichulen seems like it 1 day ago
- @jerryhoover65 @neilrodri @KnicksNetwork @KNIX4EVAH @Knicksanalyst I think bottom 6 9% chance next 6 6% last 4 2.5% chance of winning 1 day ago
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- 48,211 hits
Tagsamare amare stoudemire baron davis basketball bench carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland defense denver nuggets dwight howard fantasy basketball game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james marcus camby miami heat mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new york knicks playoffs podcast rasheed wallace raymond felton ronnie brewer sarah palin steve novak trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler