Any fan of the New Jersey Nets should be embarrassed to show his face public. Things are only going to get worse next year in Brooklyn when Deron leaves. His bags have been packed since the All Star Game. Oh, so the Knicks will play them tonight and hopefully crush them. Let’s see if the Knicks, after shooting 60% from 3 point land, shoot 3 for 35 tonight. Those hoping to see Amare tonight sorry, you will have to wait until Friday to see him miss open jumpers. And, Baron please try not to embarrass yourself tonight.
- Hearing Love to Cavs trade is done. If true that should put Cavs as the favorites in the east. 2 hours ago
- @JonKnicksFan would a derrick Williams swap work? 2 hours ago
- @JonKnicksFan haha. I'd deal with his stupid face for a year to get rid of that contract. 2 hours ago
- RT @brinkofsanity3: Episode 192 of The Brink of Sanity Show is up thebrinkofsanity.libsyn.com/episode-192-no… 16 hours ago
- Man, if only I had an insider subscription I could find out why Dirk at 8m/year is a good deal... 4 days ago
- 84,904 hits
- amare amare stoudemire baron davis basketball bench bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york new york knicks pablo prigioni phil jackson player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson