Any fan of the New Jersey Nets should be embarrassed to show his face public. Things are only going to get worse next year in Brooklyn when Deron leaves. His bags have been packed since the All Star Game. Oh, so the Knicks will play them tonight and hopefully crush them. Let’s see if the Knicks, after shooting 60% from 3 point land, shoot 3 for 35 tonight. Those hoping to see Amare tonight sorry, you will have to wait until Friday to see him miss open jumpers. And, Baron please try not to embarrass yourself tonight.
- @SD9_5 We still have to do exit interviews 1 hour ago
- @shaunsebastian haha, thanks, we had no idea how spot on that guy was going to be. 1 hour ago
- @SD9_5 It was a listener who said he could do a good impression. we had no idea how good. 1 hour ago
- ICYMI - Episode 249: Getting Answers from Mike Woodson wp.me/p1Qyo2-Lr 1 hour ago
- RT @knickofsanity Episode 188 of The Brink of Sanity is up and it's a good one thebrinkofsanity.libsyn.com/episode-188-pr… … 6 hours ago
- 79,599 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bucks bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks pablo prigioni player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson