Any fan of the New Jersey Nets should be embarrassed to show his face public. Things are only going to get worse next year in Brooklyn when Deron leaves. His bags have been packed since the All Star Game. Oh, so the Knicks will play them tonight and hopefully crush them. Let’s see if the Knicks, after shooting 60% from 3 point land, shoot 3 for 35 tonight. Those hoping to see Amare tonight sorry, you will have to wait until Friday to see him miss open jumpers. And, Baron please try not to embarrass yourself tonight.
- @Virulent_Venom he's a smart dude, he might actually do a good job. Until dolan overrides him at a crucial moment 5 hours ago
- @Virulent_Venom As long as Dolan gives up control I'd be up for Phil Jackson, hell, I'd give the job to a drunk chimp if it meant no Dolan 5 hours ago
- @Virulent_Venom I'd argue that it's still better than what we currently have 5 hours ago
- 8th seed here we come...screw you Denver and your hope of getting a lottery pick from us 5 hours ago
- Hey Phil Jackson, please ignore all games previous to the last four when deciding whether you want to join the Knicks 5 hours ago
- 76,183 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas james harden jared jeffries jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knickerblogger knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks orlando magic pablo prigioni playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler