Knicks vs Heatles Game 1 – Game Thread

Chandler might not play today.  Good thing the Heatles don’t have a center either.  Predictions?  Do we steal one on the road today?  Does LeBron fade in the 4th, does Bosh cry, does Shump shut Wade down?

About these ads
This entry was posted in Game Thread and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Knicks vs Heatles Game 1 – Game Thread

1. Niroshan Bavanandan says:

Well, Tyson hasnt been ruled out yet. Game time decision. I’m hoping he plays and coughs all over Lebron and Wade.

2. How dare you show emotion during the playoffs!

3. Jeffries looks like he’s in pain but he’s already made a number of great plays.

4. Niroshan Bavanandan says:

Great intensity so far. I hope we don’t get into the penalty early but I guess its better than giving up layups. Hopefully Carmelo will get going soon.

5. Charlie Yi says:

Somebody remind Baron Davis to pass the ball, and that he shouldn’t be taking more shots than Melo or Stat!!!

Goddamn you Davis!

6. Charlie Yi says:

Carmelo could get cooking if Davis will give him the ball!

7. Niroshan Bavanandan says:

On a lot of Melo’s offensive possesions, there are Knicks players just standing in the lane. He is being forced into shots.

8. Considering Melo is 0-7 this is a close game. If his shot starts going down we’ll be OK.

9. Niroshan Bavanandan says:

A few plays ago, I was almost sure JR was fouled on a drive to the hoop. The refs are quick to call fouls on some things, but when a guy is off his feet and is hit, no call?

10. Charlie Yi says:

Finally Davis is out

11. Niroshan Bavanandan says:

Will we ever get a call? Just one????

12. If I see one more play where someone on Miami falls backwards and we get called for a foul I’m going to snap.

13. That made me sick to my stomach. LeBron is a bitch and the refs have not called this game evenly. That is all.

14. Niroshan Bavanandan says:

And Shump just hurt his knee. Season’s over.

15. I thought we might lose but didn’t quite see this coming… Wheres Melo when you need him to score 40pts a game? Something needs to happen. I can’t watch six more games like this…

16. So I just got back from work to see the last 4 seconds and the score is 67 to 100! WTF!?!
    Miami is bringing out the broom early and sweeping them.