- I’m not sure if Jeremy Lin was able to play or not, but 85% sounds like he could have. Chandler played with the flu, Amar’e played with half his hand stapled together, Jeffries couldn’t even walk, Bibby died 3 years ago and you couldn’t play 10 minutes? It’s not like it would kill his market value, he can’t make more than 5M next year so one bad game wouldn’t have done anything.
- I hate that we had so many injuries but loved how much heart most (not you Lin) of the players showed even though we were terribly outmatched.
- Mike Woodson couldn’t try zone even once? Did we make any adjustments this series other than to cut Novaks minutes?
- Novak needs to learn to shoot off the screen.
- Fields….you look so good sometimes and then you lose the ball on a drive in the 4th to kill what small momentum we had. Throwing the ball in LeBrons face was fun to watch.
- Just Ridiculous Smith – I know he is a streaky shooter, but I didn’t know the streak went from mediocre to abysmal.
- Miami fans are the worst. We saw the shirts on the empty chairs. Also, learn ONE other chant other than LETS GO HEAT. I swear the only other chant I heard was MVP for LeBron, which they strangly chanted after a ball got thrown in his face.
- Has there every been a play where Battier on defense or Wade on offense didn’t end up on the floor? And have either of them ever not been shocked when a foul either wasn’t called on the other team or was called on them?
- Does Spoestra tell everyone on the team of flop constantly or did they come up with that idea during a players meeting?
- Can we officially say Amar’e has the worst contract in the NBA or does that one good playoff game negate a season of garbage?
- I really really miss the old team. I refuse to believe that if we never did the Melo trade, and signed Chandler we wouldn’t have finished as a 3rd seed this season.
- Lets go Pacers!
- 13 ex Knicks in these playoffs, which ones are you rooting for? 8 hours ago
- Oh cool, the 1 game I wanted to see tomorrow is on NBA TV. #Ireallyreallyhatethisschedule 8 hours ago
- @MySportsLegion by tonight do you mean the entire first round? 8 hours ago
- I'm thinking Bulls fans are pretty mad about trading their #1 scoring option & a good defender for nothing. 8 hours ago
- Why are all the east coast teams playing on the same day and why is Chicago/Washington on at 10pm? #Hatethisschedule 8 hours ago
- 79,923 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bucks bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks pablo prigioni player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson