- I’m not sure if Jeremy Lin was able to play or not, but 85% sounds like he could have. Chandler played with the flu, Amar’e played with half his hand stapled together, Jeffries couldn’t even walk, Bibby died 3 years ago and you couldn’t play 10 minutes? It’s not like it would kill his market value, he can’t make more than 5M next year so one bad game wouldn’t have done anything.
- I hate that we had so many injuries but loved how much heart most (not you Lin) of the players showed even though we were terribly outmatched.
- Mike Woodson couldn’t try zone even once? Did we make any adjustments this series other than to cut Novaks minutes?
- Novak needs to learn to shoot off the screen.
- Fields….you look so good sometimes and then you lose the ball on a drive in the 4th to kill what small momentum we had. Throwing the ball in LeBrons face was fun to watch.
- Just Ridiculous Smith – I know he is a streaky shooter, but I didn’t know the streak went from mediocre to abysmal.
- Miami fans are the worst. We saw the shirts on the empty chairs. Also, learn ONE other chant other than LETS GO HEAT. I swear the only other chant I heard was MVP for LeBron, which they strangly chanted after a ball got thrown in his face.
- Has there every been a play where Battier on defense or Wade on offense didn’t end up on the floor? And have either of them ever not been shocked when a foul either wasn’t called on the other team or was called on them?
- Does Spoestra tell everyone on the team of flop constantly or did they come up with that idea during a players meeting?
- Can we officially say Amar’e has the worst contract in the NBA or does that one good playoff game negate a season of garbage?
- I really really miss the old team. I refuse to believe that if we never did the Melo trade, and signed Chandler we wouldn’t have finished as a 3rd seed this season.
- Lets go Pacers!
- Well that was a pleasant surprise. 2 hours ago
- I'm glad there are other teams with a wildcard that does really dumb things in important moments. 2 hours ago
- @ShabazzAkbar @alanhahn no, they did their job earlier #freepoints 2 hours ago
- Stevenson has the all time playoff record for hitting the bottom left of the backboard. 2 hours ago
- RT @netw3rk: Thanks for making counting to 8 super confusing, NBA. 3 hours ago
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- 48,359 hits
Tagsamare amare stoudemire baron davis basketball bench carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland defense denver nuggets dwight howard fantasy basketball game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james marcus camby miami heat mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new york knicks playoffs podcast rasheed wallace raymond felton ronnie brewer sarah palin steve novak trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler