- I’m not sure if Jeremy Lin was able to play or not, but 85% sounds like he could have. Chandler played with the flu, Amar’e played with half his hand stapled together, Jeffries couldn’t even walk, Bibby died 3 years ago and you couldn’t play 10 minutes? It’s not like it would kill his market value, he can’t make more than 5M next year so one bad game wouldn’t have done anything.
- I hate that we had so many injuries but loved how much heart most (not you Lin) of the players showed even though we were terribly outmatched.
- Mike Woodson couldn’t try zone even once? Did we make any adjustments this series other than to cut Novaks minutes?
- Novak needs to learn to shoot off the screen.
- Fields….you look so good sometimes and then you lose the ball on a drive in the 4th to kill what small momentum we had. Throwing the ball in LeBrons face was fun to watch.
- Just Ridiculous Smith – I know he is a streaky shooter, but I didn’t know the streak went from mediocre to abysmal.
- Miami fans are the worst. We saw the shirts on the empty chairs. Also, learn ONE other chant other than LETS GO HEAT. I swear the only other chant I heard was MVP for LeBron, which they strangly chanted after a ball got thrown in his face.
- Has there every been a play where Battier on defense or Wade on offense didn’t end up on the floor? And have either of them ever not been shocked when a foul either wasn’t called on the other team or was called on them?
- Does Spoestra tell everyone on the team of flop constantly or did they come up with that idea during a players meeting?
- Can we officially say Amar’e has the worst contract in the NBA or does that one good playoff game negate a season of garbage?
- I really really miss the old team. I refuse to believe that if we never did the Melo trade, and signed Chandler we wouldn’t have finished as a 3rd seed this season.
- Lets go Pacers!
- @ShabazzAkbar haha, yes we'll def read them 15 hours ago
- @ShabazzAkbar ha, sometimes the twitter questions get lost, sorry, will definitely read everyone of your questions 17 hours ago
- People need to stop comparing #JoshGordon to #RayRice, smoking weed on multiple occasions is much worse than knocking a woman out only once 17 hours ago
- recording a knicks show this weekend, let us know your questions/topics 17 hours ago
- @DaBigTyme good call. He wouldn't have gotten any playing time so it was pointless keeping brown around. Opens up a spot for a big man. 2 days ago
- 85,116 hits
- amare amare stoudemire baron davis basketball bench bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york new york knicks pablo prigioni phil jackson player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson