- I thought we were in for a long afternoon when Joey Crawford gave Mike Woodson a technical 90 seconds into the game. Some bad calls, but fortunately the Pacers can’t score so it didn’t matter.
- Speaking of Joey Crawford, I don’t think it’s a good thing when your max contract center runs like a 61 year old ref.
- It’s definitely not a good thing when he also scores 6 and 8 with 6 turnovers.
- It’s really really not a good thing when that isn’t far off from his season average.
- Carmelo attacked the rim all game, even though he was stopped most of the time. He also followed up his shots which resulted in a few offensive rebounds. I like the aggression.
- Raise your hand if you thought Rasheed would be playing 15-20 minutes a night. Keep your hand up if you thought that would be a good thing.
- Camby is still not in game shape. Far from it. He looks like he’s walking waste deep in oatmeal.
- I don’t think Granger coming back is going to make the Pacers a serious threat in the East. It feels like they peaked last season.
- Once again the Knicks had less than 10 turnovers for the game. Considering they averaged about double that last season I think it’s safe to say that’s been a big factor in their 7-1 start.
- Brewer seems to be limited in the 2nd half. Hopefully that knee fully heals soon. Shumpert isn’t coming back for at least another 6 weeks. We need him.
- Remember when Novak could shoot? What happened?
- Raymond Felton may not have shot well but he had a bunch of nice dishes and fits into the system really well.
- The Knicks are going to have to do a better job getting open looks when they play better opponents. Shooting under 37% and scoring 88 points won’t win many games. It will however be enough to beat the Pacers by 12 for the Knicks 6th double digit win in 8 games.
- If Woodson doesn't take 10 games to use a rotation that actually makes sense I don't think the Knicks are even facing elimination last night 1 hour ago
- @JPCavan @knickerbacker Hibbert will average 20 minutes a game next series 2 hours ago
- @knickerbacker I don't think the league did it, but I do think individual refs have certain agendas. #coverthespread #gambling 2 hours ago
- JR Smith wants to retire a Knick. That's cool, but can he play somewhere else until he's ready to retire? 2 hours ago
- @Niro89 next draft pick we can give away is 2018. don't think that gets it done 5 hours ago
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- 47,893 hits
Tagsamare amare stoudemire baron davis basketball bench carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland defense denver nuggets dwight howard fantasy basketball game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james marcus camby miami heat mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new york knicks playoffs podcast rasheed wallace raymond felton ronnie brewer sarah palin steve novak trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler