- RT @LMAOSportsPics: The #Knicks seem to be having trouble understanding Mike Woodson (via @BasketballPics) http://t.co/T9XgQtYEIt 15 hours ago
- Knicks @ Cavs - 3-8-14 - Game Recap wp.me/p1Qyo2-Kp 17 hours ago
- @erichulen thanks Eric, much appreciated 1 day ago
- @otherjmac sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was trying to get more info and the owner changed their mind. Thanks for reaching out 1 day ago
- @pat0915 sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was trying to get more info and the owner changed their mind. Thanks for reaching out. 1 day ago
- 76,102 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas james harden jared jeffries jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks orlando magic pablo prigioni playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Jim Cavan from Knickerblogger.net joins us today. We talk about the Knicks last three games, if the Knicks can keep this pace up, what day to day really means, a few trade scenarios involving the Knicks, Toronto and the Lakers, … Continue reading
We had a hard time deciding the best tweet this week, but have a feeling JR Smith will be on here a lot so we went with a series of tweets involving James White and his new DVD player:
Chris Copeland started instead of Carmelo Anthony. This is one of the few teams where the previous sentence still ends with a win. Three players on the Cavs were wearing face masks. What the hell is going on in Cleveland? … Continue reading
The Knicks crushed D’Antoni’s dreams of having a victorious return to the Garden last night. The Knicks dominated the game until the closing minutes when they decided to let up and make things interesting. Though there were brief moments of … Continue reading
Mike D’Antoni comes back to NY. Can the Knicks put the Lakers further below .500? How many free throws will Dwight miss today? Chris Duhon is starting, that should be fun. Comment below as the game goes.
Marc and Jay had this great idea to debate a bunch of topics. Too bad they agree on too many things. We talk about the last two games, answer a lot of good listener questions and emails, try to put … Continue reading
Some thoughts from last night: Great game, these two teams are, to my disappointment, pretty evenly matched up when they play one another. If JR Smith had actually lost a limb during the 4th quarter, would he have let Woodson … Continue reading
NY Team A vs NY Team B. Last time the Hipsters won by 7. Last time the New Jersey Nets of Brooklyn has Lopez and the Knicks didn’t have Kidd, this time it’s the opposite. Comment as the game goes … Continue reading
Marc and Jay join GG and Big Money on the Popblerd Podcast. Lots of laughs as Jay and Marc try to make as many Pelican, Nets and Lakers jokes as we can. Some actual basketball commentary in there as well.
We have a tie for Knicks Player Tweet of the Week. Both are from JR Smith after the Heat win: Michael (@delacmi1) scours twitter all week to find our Knicks player Tweet of the Week every Monday morning.