Mike D’Antoni comes back to NY. Can the Knicks put the Lakers further below .500? How many free throws will Dwight miss today? Chris Duhon is starting, that should be fun. Comment below as the game goes.
Marc and Jay had this great idea to debate a bunch of topics. Too bad they agree on too many things. We talk about the last two games, answer a lot of good listener questions and emails, try to put the Amare debate to rest until he comes back, compare the 99 Knicks roster to the current one, take a look at the Knicks team from 3 years ago and wonder how they won any games, and much more. Download Episode 160
Some thoughts from last night:
- Great game, these two teams are, to my disappointment, pretty evenly matched up when they play one another.
- If JR Smith had actually lost a limb during the 4th quarter, would he have let Woodson take him out?
- It was aid before the season that the Knicks would be pretty good if the year was 2003. Looks like Jason Kidd things it is 2003 at least based on the way he has been playing.
- It has to be so awful as a Nets fan to watch Kidd – one of your arguably top 3 players all time – hit a back breaking 3 pointer against you while playing for your big city rivals. The closest equivalent for Knicks fans would have been having Ewing drop a double double on us while wearing a Sonics uniform.
- Hey Nets fans, Deron is a very good point guard. Carmelo is an MVP candidate. I hope you understand the difference. Continue reading
NY Team A vs NY Team B. Last time the Hipsters won by 7. Last time the New Jersey Nets of Brooklyn has Lopez and the Knicks didn’t have Kidd, this time it’s the opposite. Comment as the game goes on.
Marc and Jay join GG and Big Money on the Popblerd Podcast. Lots of laughs as Jay and Marc try to make as many Pelican, Nets and Lakers jokes as we can. Some actual basketball commentary in there as well.
The Knicks have the best record in the east after beating the Bobcats and destroying the Heat without Melo. We talk about how the Knicks are winning, if they can keep it up, injury worries, strategies and much more. We also find time to make fun of the Nets and Pelicans. Download Episode 159