- RT @EthanJSkolnick: The Raptors just introduced the Nets to a song with the chorus "remember what you wished for." Nicely done. 10 hours ago
- @FreeThinker607 yes, he'll be doing all the interviews 10 hours ago
- We'll be doing exit interviews with Mike Woodson tomorrow 11 hours ago
- Our 2014 Playoff Predictions wp.me/p1Qyo2-LF 12 hours ago
- @SD9_5 We still have to do exit interviews 1 day ago
- 79,677 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bucks bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks pablo prigioni player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The Knicks have the best record in the east after beating the Bobcats and destroying the Heat without Melo. We talk about how the Knicks are winning, if they can keep it up, injury worries, strategies and much more. We … Continue reading
I’m starting this recap early and commenting as the game goes: Kurt is making the most out of his obligatory 5 minute starting role. 4 boards. Too bad we won’t see him again tonight. Sheed is getting cheers in Miami. … Continue reading
Melo has 5 stitches and is a game time decision. Can the Knicks still beat the Heatles and keep their 1st place lead? Comment below as the game goes on.
The first full month of bball has just ended so lets take a look around the league and see what’s going on: Eastern Conference: New York Knicks – 13-4 after playing one of the hardest schedules in the league. As … Continue reading
To the Pelicans. That’s not a joke. Here’s a sneak peak at their new logo: Thanks Leang and Evan!
I’m sure you’ve heard by now that Rasheed Wallace got ejected after yelling “Ball Don’t Lie” I wasn’t aware that this has been Rasheed’s catch phrase for a while so I did some research and found out what it means: … Continue reading
Michael Pichan from the Fantasy Nomad Show & 2 Guys & a Friggin Football joins us today to help Jay and Marc make a blockbuster fantasy basketball trade and talk fantasy hoops. Jay and Marc also recap the last two … Continue reading
Looks like Steve Novak was made well aware of the NBA’s slowest fast break ever: Michael (@delacmi1) scours twitter all week to find our Knicks player Tweet of the Week every Monday morning.
The Knicks beat the Suns to maintain their Atlantic Division lead. About 6 minutes into the game the Knicks had built a big lead and seemed to get bored and decided to make things interesting. They let the Suns come … Continue reading
Knicks vs Suns early game. Another game the Knicks should win. Comment as the game goes on.