Rondo is suspended, the Celtics are in a tailspin, lets beat these bitches. Comment below as the game goes on.
Marc and Jay talk about the positives and negatives from the last two games, their thoughts on Amares first 3 games back, MVP debate, listener questions including Knicks all time starting lineup, minutes for Prigioni, what’s wrong with Brewer and much more. Download Episode 165
Well that was close. After starting the game down 14-2 to the lowly Magic the Knicks come back to beat Orlando.
- More Camby lobs please.
- Melo was in video game mode. Especially in the 4th where he had a stream of fire coming out the back of the ball during his shots.
- I didn’t know Charlie Day from It’s Always Sunny was on the Magic.
- Amare needs to call Hakeen and ask how to finish these moves without getting his shot blocked. It’s amazing how many of his shots get rejected. His defense didn’t look great either (surprise surprise). At least he hit all his free throws.
- I’m still waiting to hear that Brewer has been playing injured.
- Nelson got shut down in the 4th quarter, he was on pace for a Knick Effect tonight. Nicholson was too before he faded.
- Jason Kidd. 39 years old. 15-8-7. Amazing.
- It would be really nice if the Knicks could start games like they finish them. It would make life a lot less stressful for everyone involved.
- That’s about all I have to say about tonights game. Bring on Boston. Hopefully the Knicks can push them further below .500 on Monday.
The magic have almost as many players injured as the Knicks do and sucked to begin with. If the Knicks don’t make it two in a row tonight expect a very cynical podcast tomorrow. Comment below as the game goes. Please. I was arguing with myself last game.
OK so were we in the twilight zone tonight or on Tuesday night? THIS is the Knicks team everyone wants to see. Intense D, ball movement on offense and everyone getting involved. You know, the opposite of last game.
If I had to guess I’d say that Tuesday was the anomaly and tonight is going to be the norm, which by the way if you want to bet on NY Knicks you can do NBA betting (click here) at Top Bet. The Knicks still have 4 players out, but you can start to get a feel of how this team is going to look a month from now. Camby looked better than he has all season with 16 solid minutes, 6 boards and a number of blocked shots. If he’s going to be able to do that for 15-18 minutes on a nightly basic I’m fine with that and also fine with Kurt Thomas buried on the bench only to be used as insurance.
Amare was aggressive and was showing off the post moves he learned this summer. He got blocked about 17 times, but put a few in and drew a few fouls. The crazy part is he didn’t make me constantly scream at the TV about his defense. If he can play that level of defense every night (acceptable but not great) then this is going to be a dangerous team come playoff time.
Brewer his a few shots but he’s going to have to have a string of solid games for me not to cringe every time he shoots the ball. He’s the leading candidate to get buried on the bench if Shumpert resembles an NBA player when he comes back from injury. Continue reading
I have no idea what to expect tonight. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Knicks won by 12 and I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost by 25. Camby is starting by the way. Comment below as the game goes on.