- I love super aggressive driving Bargs
- It helps when Drummond falls for the pump fake every single time
- Speaking of Drummond, how does one shoot 16% from the free throw line? A child would probably hit 20%
- We should definitely give a max contract to a guy who literally quits on defense whenever he misses a shot
- The play where Peyton Siva was at the 3 point line and Amare was in front of him and for some reason assumed he would shoot and turned completely around only to have the player run past him pretty much sums up why Amare is a detriment even when his offense is kinda sorta not a travesty.
- The entire Knicks team has no idea how to play help defense.
- You know you suck on D when Priggy screams at you.
- JR almost shot .500 and would have if he didn’t take 2 halfcourt shots. In completely related news this wasn’t a weekend game.
- Bargnani was super efficient on offense in the first half. Good thing the Knicks went with iso-ball in the 2nd half.
- I was worried no one was going to let an opposing guard run amok tonight since Felton was out. Guess I was worried for no reason.
- Things look bad now but at least we gave away 6 out of our 8 draft picks over the next 4 years……
Marc and Jay talk about the Rockets and Hawks games, Shumpert trade rumors, secret surgeries, Chris Smith joins us, much more
|This weeks ranking were very hard to put together because I didn’t want an 11 way tie for last place. Some players are too high, but sitting on the bench doing nothing at least doesn’t kill the team as much as the play of other players has.|
|Rank||Player||Comments||Last weeks Rank|
|1||Anthony, Carmelo||Have to bump Melo up to #1 after his 45 point game. He’s still been very inconsistent shooting, but with the entire rest of the team other than Bargnani playing like crap Melo has to be in the top spot this week.||2|
|2||Bargnani, Andrea||I can’t believe Bargs is up this high after we tore him apart for the first 4 games. He’s been great on offense for 5 straight games and has even rebounded well in 3 of them. This is as good as it gets with Bargs and I’m more than happy with this level of play.||3|
|3||Shumpert, Iman||It looks like the trade rumors have been getting to him a little bit, that and being the latest Knicks to get a secret knee surgery over the summer. Seriously are there any Knicks who DIDN’T get a secret knee surgery this summer, and do they all do to the same doctor and bump into each other in the waiting room? Anyway, he’s been consistently decent and one of a very few Knicks that don’t make me yell and throw things constantly.||8|
|4||Prigioni, Pablo||Why Pablo doesn’t get more playing time is beyond me, he might be the Knicks best point guard at this point.||4|
|5||Hardaway Jr., Tim||THJ hasn’t done anything great when he’s been on the court but he hasn’t done anything terrible either. Sadly, that’s enough to earn a top 5 spot on this team. Continue reading|
We recorded this show after the Hawks game and before the Rockets game becaus we wanted to record after a win. We talk about Bargs improvement, the trade rumors involving Shumpert, the newest starting lineup, upcoming games, possible realistic trades and much more