- RT @John_Henson: It's amazing how fast I can go from 'I'm going to get SO MUCH done today' to 'I'm just going to take a quick nap, I'll do … 52 minutes ago
- @JimboBleu @JonKnicksFan works for me. Jr is a backup too. 6 hours ago
- RT @Ph0netic: If you pop your collar in 2014 you don’t deserve to be successful in life 7 hours ago
- Hearing Love to Cavs trade is done. If true that should put Cavs as the favorites in the east. 8 hours ago
- @JonKnicksFan would a derrick Williams swap work? 9 hours ago
- 84,926 hits
- amare amare stoudemire baron davis basketball bench bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york new york knicks pablo prigioni phil jackson player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson
Category Archives: Game Thread
The Knicks are on their longest losing streak of the season and Unibrow and company are on their longest winning streak of the season. Both of those things need to change right now. Comment below as the game goes on. … Continue reading
Melo is suspended tonight, JR was on twitter at 4am, this should be interesting. Comment below as the game goes on.
Rondo is suspended, the Celtics are in a tailspin, lets beat these bitches. Comment below as the game goes on.
The magic have almost as many players injured as the Knicks do and sucked to begin with. If the Knicks don’t make it two in a row tonight expect a very cynical podcast tomorrow. Comment below as the game goes. … Continue reading
I have no idea what to expect tonight. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Knicks won by 12 and I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost by 25. Camby is starting by the way. Comment below as the game goes … Continue reading
Amare’s back. Nuff said. Comment below as the game goes on.
Everyone on the Knicks is injured. Lets hope this is a blowout so Prigs can play a lot of minutes and save some wear and tear on Kidd, since he’s going to be playing a ton of minutes in January. … Continue reading
20th win tonight? A winnable game tonight against a so so Bulls team. Comment below as the game goes on.
Jeremy Lin’s return to the Garden. This is the only team that has blown out the Knicks. Melo and Sheed are out and as usual Camby, STAT and Sump are out as well, oh and Felton has bone bruises in … Continue reading
Mike D’Antoni comes back to NY. Can the Knicks put the Lakers further below .500? How many free throws will Dwight miss today? Chris Duhon is starting, that should be fun. Comment below as the game goes.