- RT @EthanJSkolnick: The Raptors just introduced the Nets to a song with the chorus "remember what you wished for." Nicely done. 14 hours ago
- @FreeThinker607 yes, he'll be doing all the interviews 14 hours ago
- We'll be doing exit interviews with Mike Woodson tomorrow 14 hours ago
- Our 2014 Playoff Predictions wp.me/p1Qyo2-LF 15 hours ago
- @SD9_5 We still have to do exit interviews 1 day ago
- 79,683 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bucks bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks pablo prigioni player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Man this team is tough to watch. It is like the same old awful show night after night. I don’t even know what to say. And, the 4th quarter was a disaster. So I am going to focus only on … Continue reading
It is halftime in the Minnesota-Dallas game, Anthony Randolph has played 19 minutes and has 23 points and 6 rebounds. Thank you Mike D’Antoni. You are truly a coaching genius.
If the Knicks don’t pick up Billups and his 14MM contract then DeAndre Jordan would be a great guy to go after. He could clog the middle and really help us on the boards. Who else would you guys like … Continue reading
The NY Post reports that the Knicks are confident their problems can be fixed. It would have made for a more interesting story if the Knicks said “yeah, there is no way we can fix this, we were thinking of … Continue reading
Overheard in the Knicks Huddle: "is it the 4th quarter already, man I am tired, are you guys tired?"
Are the Knicks just not getting a lot of sleep? It is as if this team fell asleep once again in the 4th quarter. Throughout the first 3 quarters the Knicks seemed to have their act together. They were not … Continue reading
Check out the box score from last night’s Wizards game. What happened to the roster. You have to feel a little bad for John Wall.
Howard Beck from the NY Times has written an interesting piece about the Knicks lack of a real roster. It is fairly obvious to anyone that takes a glance at this roster that the Knicks do not have a full … Continue reading
The only positive about this game was that the Knicks would have won if the game was only 3 quarters long. I am not even sure if the Knicks outplayed the Celtics for the first 3 quarters or if the … Continue reading
So, Derrick Brown is annoyed because he has not had very much playing time. Not a shocker that he is upset. I guess when he signed with the Knicks he did not think to ask whether he would actually play. … Continue reading
as the Nuggets keep rolling.