- The lack of effort in this game by everyone not named Amare was disgusting.
- JR Smith final line, 0-8, 0 points, 4 turnovers, +/- of minus 16. Thanks for putting to rest the debate of whether you should have made the all-star team.
- Ed Malloy was the ref tonight, but he had no effect on the Knicks, this was all on them.
- Jrue Holiday had a career high. Knickeffect.
- Amare Stoudemire had 20 points on 8-13 shooting and some nice defensive plays. Too bad it was wasted on this shit show of a game.
- Philly starters outscored Knicks starters 89-40.
- This had better be a continuity issue that will resolve itself soon or else the Knicks have big problems as this is the healthiest they have been all year.
- What happened to the defense from the 1st month of the season? Wasn’t Shumpert coming back supposed to make the Knicks even more potent on defense?
- Ronnie Brewer looked great the 2.5 seconds he played tonight.
We talk about the events of the all star weekend, celebrity game, slam dunk contest, three point contest and the all-star game. We also complain about the newest developments with the Carmelo Anthony trade, wondering if it’s even worth it if we’re going to be giving up this much. We’re pretty down about the whole situation this episode, we promise to not be as miserable next episode. Download Episode 38
The Knicks lose again and are getting close to falling to the 7th seed. The Knicks get fined 200,000 for conducting illegal practices. James Dolan on the list of worst New York sports owners of all time….twice. By the way, why hasn’t he extended Walsh yet? Love makes the all-star reserves, which he really really deserved. Gilbert Arenas is served during halftime. Jermaine O’Neal is out 6-8 weeks, which surprises no one. Download Episode 34