The Knicks beat the Suns to maintain their Atlantic Division lead. About 6 minutes into the game the Knicks had built a big lead and seemed to get bored and decided to make things interesting. They let the Suns come back, then went up by 20, then let them come back again and so on. At the end a win is a win but it would have been nice to go up by 20 and then stay up by 20.
- Speaking of going up by 20; this was the 8th time in 16 games the Knicks have had a 20 point lead.
- Rasheed Wallace got a technical for yelling “Ball Don’t Lie” which resulted in his ejection.
- JR Smith had another terrible game. He was also on twitter at 2 and 4am. I’m noticing a trend here.
- Copeland had a career high in every category. If Camby and Thomas can’t stay on the court it looks like the Knicks have another option.
- Dragic is 13th in the league in assists per game. Imagine how many he’d average if he didn’t have to pass to Morris and Beasley.
- The Knicks had 7 turnovers all game and only one in the 2nd half. They also forced 17. Lines like that are going to win a lot of ball games.
- I thought Stern was about to fine the Suns for resting their players until I realized that’s their actual team.
- Felton has been on a tear since the New Jersey Nets of Brooklyn game. Portland fans have to be getting pissed.