- @Zipcar would be happy to direct message you but i believe you need to follow me before i can do so. 2 days ago
- Great read RT @ouijum: How hard is it to make it as a sportswriter? Just as hard as theater, @BobSaietta sports.vice.com/article/an-ope… 2 days ago
- @zipcar worst customer service ever!!!!!!!!!!! your customer service is worse than the Knicks defense from last season. 2 days ago
- @Zipcar it seems i am more likely to sprout wings and fly than to get customer service at Zipcar. 2 days ago
- @Zipcar why don't you care about customers??????????? 2 days ago
- 85,528 hits
- amare amare stoudemire baron davis basketball bench bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york new york knicks pablo prigioni phil jackson player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson
Tag Archives: chris copeland
It looks like the Knicks 5th youngest player is now 29. Happy Birthday Cope! Michael (@delacmi1) scours twitter all week to find our Knicks player Tweet of the Week every Monday morning. About these ads
Looks like the hazing continues for Chris Copland. This weeks tweet of the week comes from Marcus Camby. Michael (@delacmi1) scours twitter all week to find our Knicks player Tweet of the Week every Monday morning.
I think our listener Niro put it best when he said “There were two games this season that just disgusted me. The Houston game and the Houston game.” I understand the Knicks were without Melo, Sheed, Shumpert, Amare and Camby, but … Continue reading
Chris Copeland started instead of Carmelo Anthony. This is one of the few teams where the previous sentence still ends with a win. Three players on the Cavs were wearing face masks. What the hell is going on in Cleveland? … Continue reading
On a day when we were really hoping the Knicks would beat down the Rockets so we can finally end the “Would the Knicks be better if they signed Jeremy Lin” debate the exact opposite happened. The Knicks were down … Continue reading
5-0 vs 7-1, let’s do this! Comment below as the game goes along.
Looks like Ronnie Brewer wins this weeks tweet of the week again with a picture of Chris Copeland: Michael (@delacmi1) scours twitter all week to find our Knicks player Tweet of the Week every Monday morning.
Finally, games that count! Win or lose I’m so excited to watch an actual meaningful game. Thoughts, predictions, rants, comments, etc go here.
Ah, another season for the New York Knicks. My time as a Knicks fan has been long and at times, arduous, and this season will probably be much of the same. Due toDespite its best efforts, management has turned this … Continue reading