- @Zipcar would be happy to direct message you but i believe you need to follow me before i can do so. 3 days ago
- Great read RT @ouijum: How hard is it to make it as a sportswriter? Just as hard as theater, @BobSaietta sports.vice.com/article/an-ope… 3 days ago
- @zipcar worst customer service ever!!!!!!!!!!! your customer service is worse than the Knicks defense from last season. 3 days ago
- @Zipcar it seems i am more likely to sprout wings and fly than to get customer service at Zipcar. 3 days ago
- @Zipcar why don't you care about customers??????????? 3 days ago
- 85,549 hits
- amare amare stoudemire baron davis basketball bench bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york new york knicks pablo prigioni phil jackson player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson
Tag Archives: club
Written by William Lee Here is my preview for the Knicks’ Christmas day game. DO NOT WATCH THIS GAME! I cannot emphasis this enough! We (Yes I am a delusional Knicks’ fan, that thinks he is a part of the … Continue reading
Stats guy joins Marc and Jay as they talk about the last two games, interview JR from the VIP lounge, itunes reviews, lots of questions, Pablos injury happens during the show and we kind of lose our cool, much more … Continue reading
The Knicks sign Jeremy Tyler, debating what the Knicks starting lineup will be, why Beno Udrih should sign in NY, Amare isn’t allowed to play 1 on 1 with a 50 year old, much more Download Episode 208
Are you sure you weren’t awake and it was JR you saw? Michael (@delacmi1) scours twitter all week to find our Knicks player Tweet of the Week every Monday morning.
Looks like not every tweet is about going to a club, being at a club or getting home from a club: Michael (@delacmi1) scours twitter all week to find our Knicks player Tweet of the Week every Monday morning.
Round two started off with a thud. Jay and Marc are angrier than ever and tell you why all show. I think we mention the round 1 victory for about a minute, but since round 2 started so quick or … Continue reading
You may have notice JR didn’t have a good game on Sunday. You may have also noticed this: Well JR wants to let you know that this is a lie: And if you don’t believe him you can just jump … Continue reading