As ESPN is obsessed with everything Lebron and obviously has some kind of weird crush on him, here are some other future ESPN Lebron articles to look forward to:
1- “Will Lebron eat a turkey or roast beef sandwich for lunch today?”
2- “In depth analysis on what year Lebron will enter the Hall of Fame”
3- “Is Lebron better than Jesus?”
4- “Would Michael Jordan trade all his rings to be as good as Lebron?”
5- “Why everyone in the NBA is the blame for the fact that Lebron does not already have 8 titles”
6- “Where will LeBron sign in 2019?”
7- “Breaking down LeBrons DVR que”
8- “LeBron buys new fake glasses”
9- “If LeBron went back in time to 1992 would the dream team be able to beat him?”
10- “Should the NBA logo be replaced by LeBrons image?”
If not for those 2 horrible losses to the Cavs this team plus Carmelo has been awesome. Tonight they crushed the Jazz. By midway into the third quarter Charlie Sheen had a better chance of being named father of the year than the Jazz had of winning.
- The only negative tonight was that Al Jefferson looked like a hall of famer tonight. He was unstoppable and obviously the Knicks need to figure out how to defend a big man like this. He did a great impression of JJ Hickson vs. Knicks.
- Jared Jeffries scored zero but he was a hero (I am a poet). He may have only had 6 rebounds but he did all the little things on D and looked great. I especially liked how he hustled and saved a couple of balls going out of bounds by throwing the ball off the jazz players.
- Watching Carmelo and Amare pass to each other and work the pick and roll made my nipples hard. If they can play unselfish and continue to look for one another they are going to be tough to contain. I also love the fact that Carmelo can take the ball up court on occasion taking some pressure off the pg and giving a different look to the offense.
- Toney Douglas’s message tonight was hey Chauncey, take your time recovering.
- Shelden Williams has 13 points, 6 assists and 5 rebounds…nope, not a misprint.
- Newly acquired Derek Brown played 12 minutes and had 3 great thrown downs, I wonder if this guy will get another shot to play any time soon.
- Andy Rautins actually looked decent in his five minutes, including hitting a nice jumper.
- Roger Mason has now played 50 minutes in the last two games. I would have predicted the overthrow of Egypt before I would have predicted this.