The Knicks won by 21 points tonight against the Bullets (I hate calling them the Wizards). The game was never really close and the Knicks did what they are supposed to do, show no mercy on lesser opponents. It is hard to remember a time when the Knicks consistently blew out their opponents. There is more I could say about the Knicks performance but instead I am just going to spend the rest of this recap insulting the Bullets/Wizards.
- David Stern announced big sanctions coming against Washington for playing the actual guys on the roster.
- Washington thought they had a chance tonight because they misread the inactive and active list and thought they would be playing against Jason Kidd by himself…and, even then, they only thought they had a chance.
- Washington is nicknamed the Wizards because it would take an actual Wizard to turn this franchise around.
- The Wizards are so bad that they have been asked to replace the Generals so the Globetrotters can have an easier opponent.
- How can the Wizards cut Blatche and actually get worse? Continue reading