- @JimboBleu @JonKnicksFan works for me. Jr is a backup too. 3 hours ago
- RT @Ph0netic: If you pop your collar in 2014 you don’t deserve to be successful in life 4 hours ago
- Hearing Love to Cavs trade is done. If true that should put Cavs as the favorites in the east. 6 hours ago
- @JonKnicksFan would a derrick Williams swap work? 6 hours ago
- @JonKnicksFan haha. I'd deal with his stupid face for a year to get rid of that contract. 6 hours ago
- 84,918 hits
- amare amare stoudemire baron davis basketball bench bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york new york knicks pablo prigioni phil jackson player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson
Tag Archives: lebron
Marc and Jay talk about Melo’s new contract, Lebron leaving the Heat, all the other free agency moves, the state of the eastern conference, laughing at the Nets, and much more Download Episode 259 About these ads
The Knicks sign Beno Udrih, Interview with Derrick Rose, Iverson retires, JR drives a tank and LeBron rides in a poice car, listener questions Download Episode 209
The Doc joins us as we talk about the finals, Brock weights in on LeBron, a proposed Knicks trade, and more. Download Episode 203
Melo has 5 stitches and is a game time decision. Can the Knicks still beat the Heatles and keep their 1st place lead? Comment below as the game goes on.
We cover the draft, all the trades made during the draft, some Knicks rumors, Pippen backtracking from saying LeBron is better than Jordan, the man previously known as Ron Artest, and some other rumors around the league. Download Episode 75
Another scheduling loss for Lebron & Co., Why does the league keep scheduling these loses against good teams?
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2011030314 The Heatles dominated the first half against Orlando. Then they completely forgot that there was a 2nd half.
Carmelo sends Thank you note to Denver fans, Lebron drunk dials Cleveland fans at 3AM asking if they are excited for the playoffs
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=6179086&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines It seems like this Carmelo made every effort to leave Denver in the right way. There is never going to be a perfect way to leave and a team can’t force a superstar to stay (at least until the … Continue reading
LeBron learns what the word contraction means. Fantasy basketball tips. We debate on whether Dallas, Utah, San Antonio and New Orleans are for real, and if any of the west coast teams who are currently out of the top 8 … Continue reading
The Knicks are still on a roll, with an unexpected role player stepping up. LeBrons return to Cleveland. The plague that hit the Orlando Magic. Darko’s incredible +/- ratio. Download Episode 16 Subscribe on ITunes
Jay and Marc rate their top 5 point guards. Clevelands reaction to LeBrons commercial. Garnett vs. Villanueva vs. Twitter. Fantasy league update and tips. Subscribe on ITunes. Download Episode 9 Subscribe on ITunes