- @domserini Thanks! 5 hours ago
- if shaq tried as hard at basketball as he does at being funny he would have been the all time best. 5 hours ago
- This week in Knicks power rankings, let us know your thoughts thenewyorkknickspodcast.com/2014/04/15/201… 14 hours ago
- Nick Young does not care about draft picks 1 day ago
- @Mavericks619 A listener, he told us he could do a good impersonation, we had no idea how good 1 day ago
- 79,391 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bucks bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks pablo prigioni player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson
Tag Archives: new orleans
Written by William Lee Wednesday night was February 19, 2014 eve of the NBA trade deadline. The good news the New York Knicks won against the New Orleans Pelicans 98-91 behind a 42 point night from Carmelo Anthony. The bad … Continue reading
Written by William Lee The Knicks did a great job of defending the Pelicans in the first quarter, forcing them to shoot 23.8%, going 5/21 from the field. Kenyon Martin set the tone from the tip, he did a good … Continue reading
Marc and Jay join GG and Big Money on the Popblerd Podcast. Lots of laughs as Jay and Marc try to make as many Pelican, Nets and Lakers jokes as we can. Some actual basketball commentary in there as well.
To the Pelicans. That’s not a joke. Here’s a sneak peak at their new logo: Thanks Leang and Evan!
Marc finally admits that New Orleans isn’t that good. Tyreke Evans gets motivated by our rant about him last episode. Not really, but nice game. Another Center destroys the Knicks. Trade rumors. The Knicks defensive problems. San Antonio is still … Continue reading
LeBron learns what the word contraction means. Fantasy basketball tips. We debate on whether Dallas, Utah, San Antonio and New Orleans are for real, and if any of the west coast teams who are currently out of the top 8 … Continue reading