Man this team is tough to watch. It is like the same old awful show night after night. I don’t even know what to say. And, the 4th quarter was a disaster. So I am going to focus only on the positives. Here are 10 positive things about tonight’s Knicks game:
- Not a single player died from radiation poisoning during tonight’s Knicks game.
- If the Knicks keep playing this way they will have more time to spend with their families this April.
- Bucks fans visiting MSG for their first time had a fun night.
- Jay gets to update his Knicks Effect column (Brandon Jennings: season high 37 points).
- Jared Jeffies only was allowed to play for 2 minutes tonight (I would knock the 18 minutes Anthony Carter played but he was +10 on the night).
- Amare scored more than 13 points…YAY!
- The Knicks defense held the Bucks to only 102 points which would have produced a win in most of the pre-Carmelo games so NICE LOCKDOWN D.
- Knicks fans who missed tonight’s game didn’t really MISS tonight’s game (to rip-off Office Space).
- With 13 total assists tonight, the Knicks refused to fall for the conventional wisdom that a good offense involves passing.
- Anthony Randolph had 24 points and 15 rebounds tonight…way to finally show off that potential!
I GUESS THIS WASN’T AS POSITIVE OF A LIST AS I HAD HOPED…DOHHHHHHHHHHH