- Chris Copeland started instead of Carmelo Anthony. This is one of the few teams where the previous sentence still ends with a win.
- Three players on the Cavs were wearing face masks. What the hell is going on in Cleveland?
- Even when Kidd’s shot isn’t falling (which was pretty much only today) he’s doing so many other things on the court it’s really amazing to watch.
- Kyrie Irving had 41-5-5. Imagine what he’d do with a team of actual NBA players.
- What I learned from this game is that Luke Walton is still alive.
- The Knicks only had 10 players suited up for this game. They are 18-5 with 3-5 players injured every game. Will this team be downright deadly when everyone is back? Will everyone ever be back?
- After the run the Knicks went on in the 2nd quarter I never felt worried about this game, even when the Cavs made it a 1 point game in the final minute. That’s the kind of season the Knicks are having so far. I have complete confidence in their ability to not have a meltdown against a bad team.
- All that being said I REALLY REALLY hope Melo comes back for Mondays game.