Why why why do the Celtics always do this to the Knicks. It’s almost like the big brother picking on his kid brother.
- The Celtics played a very physical game which seems to give the Knicks fits (see Memphis and Chicago games).
- Camby seems to have taken over Thomas’ role of starting the first 4 minutes of each half and never being seen again.
- Avery Bradley makes it so difficult for anyone to get anything going on offense. Prigioni was having trouble just making it past half court.
- For some reason the 2nd quarter consisted of JR playing point guard (and not passing) and Priggy taking long 3’s. This strategy did not work out very well.
- Sullinger is only a rookie but he’s really progressed very quickly in his ability to flop. He may be the first person this season to get a warning and a fine in the same game. Also, when Sullinger subbed in Clyde waited until his 2nd possession to make fun of his weight instead of immediately bringing up his chunkiness.
- I loved when Garnett and Melo were going back and forth and Melo hit a 3 and yelled “I’m coming back.”
- I didn’t love when Melo then missed his next 796 shots.
- I really didn’t love when Garnett then turned into Obi Wan Kenobi and mind controlled Melo, turning him into an f-bomb dropping rage monster that jacked up silly shots the rest of the game.
- Paul Pierce shoots somewhere between 99.7 and 100% in final minute daggers against the Knicks.
- These teams really do hate each other. It was reported that Melo went into the Celtics locker room after the game.