Marc and Jay talk about the Knicks 2 game winning streak, the young guys getting minutes, plans for the offseason, and more
- Toronto for 3….Swish. Knicks for 3….Brick. Toronto for 3…Swish. Knicks for 3….Brick.
- Prigioni to STAT looks very promising.
- Kyle Lowry was acquired for a draft pick. Kyle Lowry is also excellent. If the Knicks ever saved a draft pick we could have gotten in on that.
- White and Copeland can play D.
- Amar’e still can’t.
- I’m really happy I drafted Bargnani
- When Melo is off no one picked up the scoring load. This could be a recurring problem throughout the season.
- Not that Toronto is going to be great, but there are zero BAD teams in the Atlantic division for the first time since I can remember.
- Someone other than Chandler needs to crash the boards.
The Knicks beat the crap out of the Trailblazers and Mike D’Antonis self esteem. We talk about Mike Woodsons moves during his first game as head coach and debate how appropriate the 4th quater stomping is. We also go over all the trade deadline moves. Download Episode 112
Kwame Darko everybody!