- The lack of effort in this game by everyone not named Amare was disgusting.
- JR Smith final line, 0-8, 0 points, 4 turnovers, +/- of minus 16. Thanks for putting to rest the debate of whether you should have made the all-star team.
- Ed Malloy was the ref tonight, but he had no effect on the Knicks, this was all on them.
- Jrue Holiday had a career high. Knickeffect.
- Amare Stoudemire had 20 points on 8-13 shooting and some nice defensive plays. Too bad it was wasted on this shit show of a game.
- Philly starters outscored Knicks starters 89-40.
- This had better be a continuity issue that will resolve itself soon or else the Knicks have big problems as this is the healthiest they have been all year.
- What happened to the defense from the 1st month of the season? Wasn’t Shumpert coming back supposed to make the Knicks even more potent on defense?
- Ronnie Brewer looked great the 2.5 seconds he played tonight.
Felton is back! This is as close to a full roster as the Knicks have been all season and might be for the rest of the season. Should be interesting to see how they look. Comment below as the game goes on.
The Knicks beat Detroit in London, but couldn’t topple the Nets at MSG. What is going right and wrong with the Knicks right now, we make up a trade proposal that is realistic and makes sense for both teams, a.k.a. Amare isn’t involved, and we give our thoughts on the other teams around the league. Download Episode 169
Shump is back and the Knicks are invading London! Comment below as the game goes on.
Tommy Dee from theKnicksBlog.com joins us today as we talk about Shumperts return, Felton nearing return and Wallace never returning. We also talk about what to do with the big man rotation, who to give minutes to, how to handle the Amare situation and much more. Download Episode 168
The Knicks lose two really ugly games against the Pacers and Bulls before coming back against the Hornets. We debate whether Shumpert coming back next game and Felton in a few weeks will be enough or if the Knicks need to make a cut in order to sign another big man. Also, Steve Novak is hilarious and punks Nate Robinson. Download Episode 167
The Knicks are on their longest losing streak of the season and Unibrow and company are on their longest winning streak of the season. Both of those things need to change right now. Comment below as the game goes on.
Marc and Jay talk about the positives and negatives from the last two games, their thoughts on Amares first 3 games back, MVP debate, listener questions including Knicks all time starting lineup, minutes for Prigioni, what’s wrong with Brewer and much more. Download Episode 165
The magic have almost as many players injured as the Knicks do and sucked to begin with. If the Knicks don’t make it two in a row tonight expect a very cynical podcast tomorrow. Comment below as the game goes. Please. I was arguing with myself last game.
OK so were we in the twilight zone tonight or on Tuesday night? THIS is the Knicks team everyone wants to see. Intense D, ball movement on offense and everyone getting involved. You know, the opposite of last game.
If I had to guess I’d say that Tuesday was the anomaly and tonight is going to be the norm, which by the way if you want to bet on NY Knicks you can do NBA betting (click here) at Top Bet. The Knicks still have 4 players out, but you can start to get a feel of how this team is going to look a month from now. Camby looked better than he has all season with 16 solid minutes, 6 boards and a number of blocked shots. If he’s going to be able to do that for 15-18 minutes on a nightly basic I’m fine with that and also fine with Kurt Thomas buried on the bench only to be used as insurance.
Amare was aggressive and was showing off the post moves he learned this summer. He got blocked about 17 times, but put a few in and drew a few fouls. The crazy part is he didn’t make me constantly scream at the TV about his defense. If he can play that level of defense every night (acceptable but not great) then this is going to be a dangerous team come playoff time.
Brewer his a few shots but he’s going to have to have a string of solid games for me not to cringe every time he shoots the ball. He’s the leading candidate to get buried on the bench if Shumpert resembles an NBA player when he comes back from injury. Continue reading