Marc and Jay had this great idea to debate a bunch of topics. Too bad they agree on too many things. We talk about the last two games, answer a lot of good listener questions and emails, try to put the Amare debate to rest until he comes back, compare the 99 Knicks roster to the current one, take a look at the Knicks team from 3 years ago and wonder how they won any games, and much more. Download Episode 160
Some thoughts from last night:
- Great game, these two teams are, to my disappointment, pretty evenly matched up when they play one another.
- If JR Smith had actually lost a limb during the 4th quarter, would he have let Woodson take him out?
- It was aid before the season that the Knicks would be pretty good if the year was 2003. Looks like Jason Kidd things it is 2003 at least based on the way he has been playing.
- It has to be so awful as a Nets fan to watch Kidd – one of your arguably top 3 players all time – hit a back breaking 3 pointer against you while playing for your big city rivals. The closest equivalent for Knicks fans would have been having Ewing drop a double double on us while wearing a Sonics uniform.
- Hey Nets fans, Deron is a very good point guard. Carmelo is an MVP candidate. I hope you understand the difference. Continue reading
Game 5 of the finals, Rashard Lewis and LeBrons girlfriend, The Heat making fun of Dirk, Top 5 LeBron jokes, Ewing has head coach of the Knicks, Knicks draft. Download Episode 73