- The game will eventually end…I think.
- Grunwald still has until the trading deadline tomorrow at 3PM to dump everyone on this roster and start rebuilding.
- No one was fatally injured in the playing of tonight’s game.
- If you missed tonight’s game because you had something better to do than you are winner.
- Tonight’s game actually made you look back fondly on the loss to Toronto right before the all star game.
- A meteorite did not hit Russia during tonight’s game.
- Tonight’s game was not a playoff game.
- We found out tonight that Woodson won’t put Copeland and Brewer in unless the Knicks are down by 35 or more points and it has to be the 4th quarter.
- At least the Knicks fans that are no longer alive cannot be embarrassed by tonight’s performance.
- Finally, we found out that when down by 30 the Knicks will still complain about foul calls.
This entry was posted in Reactions
and tagged knicks lose to pacers
, knicks suck
. Bookmark the permalink