|I thought it would take a little longer to get this down on the Knicks, but they are already one of only 3 teams in the NBA without a win after two 20 point blowouts and one blown 20 point lead.|
|Rank||Player||Comments||Last weeks Rank|
|1||Porzingis, Kristaps||Porzingis was terrible against the Celtics but he gets a pass for looking pretty incredible in games 1 and 2.||1|
|2||Kanter, Enes||If you blinked during the first quarter of game 3 you would have missed 8 rebounds by Kanter. He finished with 19. If he could develop even leauge average defense the Knicks could really have something here.||3|
|3||O’Quinn, Kyle||O’Quinn looked like a solid backup in games 1 and 2, but was only given 6 minutes in game 3. I get Hernangomez needs minutes but I figured that would wait until KOQ hit a slump.||6|
|4||Sessions, Ramon||Sessions hasn’t looked very good, but he’s ranked this high because I’m taking into account he’s a backup being thrust into a starting role. Considering that he’s been OK.||12|
|5||Lee, Courtney||Lee’s best days are clearly behind him, but he’s not terrible, which is more than I can say for almost everyone ranked below him.||4 Continue reading|
The Knicks beat the Suns to maintain their Atlantic Division lead. About 6 minutes into the game the Knicks had built a big lead and seemed to get bored and decided to make things interesting. They let the Suns come back, then went up by 20, then let them come back again and so on. At the end a win is a win but it would have been nice to go up by 20 and then stay up by 20.
- Speaking of going up by 20; this was the 8th time in 16 games the Knicks have had a 20 point lead.
- Rasheed Wallace got a technical for yelling “Ball Don’t Lie” which resulted in his ejection.
- JR Smith had another terrible game. He was also on twitter at 2 and 4am. I’m noticing a trend here.
- Copeland had a career high in every category. If Camby and Thomas can’t stay on the court it looks like the Knicks have another option.
- Dragic is 13th in the league in assists per game. Imagine how many he’d average if he didn’t have to pass to Morris and Beasley.
- The Knicks had 7 turnovers all game and only one in the 2nd half. They also forced 17. Lines like that are going to win a lot of ball games.
- I thought Stern was about to fine the Suns for resting their players until I realized that’s their actual team.
- Felton has been on a tear since the New Jersey Nets of Brooklyn game. Portland fans have to be getting pissed.