- I love super aggressive driving Bargs
- It helps when Drummond falls for the pump fake every single time
- Speaking of Drummond, how does one shoot 16% from the free throw line? A child would probably hit 20%
- We should definitely give a max contract to a guy who literally quits on defense whenever he misses a shot
- The play where Peyton Siva was at the 3 point line and Amare was in front of him and for some reason assumed he would shoot and turned completely around only to have the player run past him pretty much sums up why Amare is a detriment even when his offense is kinda sorta not a travesty.
- The entire Knicks team has no idea how to play help defense.
- You know you suck on D when Priggy screams at you.
- JR almost shot .500 and would have if he didn’t take 2 halfcourt shots. In completely related news this wasn’t a weekend game.
- Bargnani was super efficient on offense in the first half. Good thing the Knicks went with iso-ball in the 2nd half.
- I was worried no one was going to let an opposing guard run amok tonight since Felton was out. Guess I was worried for no reason.
- Things look bad now but at least we gave away 6 out of our 8 draft picks over the next 4 years……
- This week in Knicks Power Rankings thenewyorkknickspodcast.com/2014/03/11/201… 15 hours ago
- @Virulent_Venom he's a smart dude, he might actually do a good job. Until dolan overrides him at a crucial moment 1 day ago
- @Virulent_Venom As long as Dolan gives up control I'd be up for Phil Jackson, hell, I'd give the job to a drunk chimp if it meant no Dolan 1 day ago
- @Virulent_Venom I'd argue that it's still better than what we currently have 1 day ago
- 8th seed here we come...screw you Denver and your hope of getting a lottery pick from us 1 day ago
- 76,340 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas james harden jared jeffries jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knickerblogger knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas lakers landry fields lebron lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks orlando magic pablo prigioni playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler