- I love super aggressive driving Bargs
- It helps when Drummond falls for the pump fake every single time
- Speaking of Drummond, how does one shoot 16% from the free throw line? A child would probably hit 20%
- We should definitely give a max contract to a guy who literally quits on defense whenever he misses a shot
- The play where Peyton Siva was at the 3 point line and Amare was in front of him and for some reason assumed he would shoot and turned completely around only to have the player run past him pretty much sums up why Amare is a detriment even when his offense is kinda sorta not a travesty.
- The entire Knicks team has no idea how to play help defense.
- You know you suck on D when Priggy screams at you.
- JR almost shot .500 and would have if he didn’t take 2 halfcourt shots. In completely related news this wasn’t a weekend game.
- Bargnani was super efficient on offense in the first half. Good thing the Knicks went with iso-ball in the 2nd half.
- I was worried no one was going to let an opposing guard run amok tonight since Felton was out. Guess I was worried for no reason.
- Things look bad now but at least we gave away 6 out of our 8 draft picks over the next 4 years……
- It's time to address The Melo Situation wp.me/p1Qyo2-Ly 1 hour ago
- Remember when the Hawks lost 14 of 15 and the one win was against the Knicks and then the Knicks missed the playoffs by 1 game to the Hawks? 10 hours ago
- Is Woodson fired yet or do I have to wait for the morning for this to happen? 10 hours ago
- I can't fucking believe ESPN predicted correctly 37 wins 10 hours ago
- @Knick_J he plays defense 10 hours ago
- 79,477 hits
- amare amare stoudemire Andrea Bargnani baron davis basketball bench blowout bucks bulls carmelo anthony celtics chris copeland chris paul defense denver nuggets download draft dwight howard fantasy fantasy basketball game recap game thread grades heat iman shumpert injury interview isiah thomas itunes james harden jason kidd jeremy lin jr smith kenyon martin knicks kobe bryant kurt thomas landry fields lebron james linsanity lockout marcus camby metta world peace miami heat mike bibby mike d'antoni mike woodson nba nets new new york knicks pablo prigioni player playoffs podcast power rankings predictions rasheed wallace raymond felton recap ronnie brewer roster roy hibbert rumor sarah palin shumpert spurs steve novak streak toney douglas trade tweet of the week twitter tyson chandler woodson