Don’t look too sad, at least you’re filthy rich!
- I thought we were in for a long afternoon when Joey Crawford gave Mike Woodson a technical 90 seconds into the game. Some bad calls, but fortunately the Pacers can’t score so it didn’t matter.
- Speaking of Joey Crawford, I don’t think it’s a good thing when your max contract center runs like a 61 year old ref.
- It’s definitely not a good thing when he also scores 6 and 8 with 6 turnovers.
- It’s really really not a good thing when that isn’t far off from his season average.
- Carmelo attacked the rim all game, even though he was stopped most of the time. He also followed up his shots which resulted in a few offensive rebounds. I like the aggression.
- Raise your hand if you thought Rasheed would be playing 15-20 minutes a night. Keep your hand up if you thought that would be a good thing.
- Camby is still not in game shape. Far from it. He looks like he’s walking waste deep in oatmeal.
- I don’t think Granger coming back is going to make the Pacers a serious threat in the East. It feels like they peaked last season.
- Once again the Knicks had less than 10 turnovers for the game. Considering they averaged about double that last season I think it’s safe to say that’s been a big factor in their 7-1 start.
- Brewer seems to be limited in the 2nd half. Hopefully that knee fully heals soon. Shumpert isn’t coming back for at least another 6 weeks. We need him.
- Remember when Novak could shoot? What happened?
- Raymond Felton may not have shot well but he had a bunch of nice dishes and fits into the system really well.
- The Knicks are going to have to do a better job getting open looks when they play better opponents. Shooting under 37% and scoring 88 points won’t win many games. It will however be enough to beat the Pacers by 12 for the Knicks 6th double digit win in 8 games.